It was back to Burbank Mondays, so Philip had his usual In and Out Double Double, animal style for $4.08.
We have pulled pork pulling on our taste buds, so a simple quesadilla made with flatbread, topped with a fried egg or two makes a great tasting, but simple, meal.
- The flatbreads add 50c per serve
- Pastured eggs are 50c each or $1.00 per serve
- Half a can of refried beans, shared across two halves: 26c
- A serve of pulled pork is $3.89 or $1.95 per serve
- A smear of siracusa and roasted garlic BBQ sauce adds 15c per serve
- 2 oz of cheddar split between two is 50c per serve.
Tonight’s dinner was definitely one of the better ‘quesadillas’ that we’ve made, for $4.36 per serve.