Today we returned to some favorite sandwiches.
- The bread is $2.79 for the loaf of 18 slices, or 31c per serve
- The corned beef was $14.99 for 1.2 lb, and we used about 2 oz in this sandwich, or 79c per serve
- The cheddar is $3.99 a block and we used 1/3 or 67c per serve
- The apple was 96c and we used 2/3, or 32c per serve
- Add 25c for spicy labné and mustard aioli.
Today’s sandwiches were returning favorites for a good reason: they’re great and just $2.34 per serve.
LACPUG night and pizza followed with a $5 contribution from all of us.