A repeat of the heirloom tomato and mayo sandwich with the other half of the tomato, paired with corned beef, tabouli and spicy labné.
- The heirloom tomatoes were $5.07 for two, and we used half a tomato, or 63c per serve
- Add 30c for the spicy labné and mayo
- Two slices of bread are 32c per serve
- The tabouli came from Jon’s and is $2.52, of which we used about 1/4 or 32c per serve
- The turkey breast was $2.99 and we used 1/3 or 50c per serve.
Lunch today was an interesting mix of sandwiches for $2.07 per serve.
Another serve of the Reuben casserole, this time paired with sliced avocado, sun dried tomato and a drizzle of balsamic reduction.
- The Reuben Casserole is $2.76 per serve
- Four avocados were $2.99 and we shared one, or 38c per serve
- Add 30c for sun dried tomatoes and the balsamic reduction.
Dinner tonight was even better with some variation on the plate, for $3.44.