With pulled pork in the fridge, and par baked rolls ready to finish, it was time for a pulled pork roll – again!
- The pulled pork is $4.77 per serve, but we shared one serve, or $2.39 per serve
- The roll is 63c
- Add 5c for pickled onion.
Lunch today was pretty darned good for $3.07 per serve
With Foodie Philip arriving home at an indeterminate time, a stew or curry was the right fit and massaman the right choice.
Beef Chuck steak still in the freezer from our meat delivery, so beef massaman curry even though the weather is anything but cold! We use a curry base we buy from Amazon for this simple, quick meal for two.
- The top sirloin steak was $11.75 or $5.88 per serve
- The curry is $3.38 per can or $1.69 per serve
- Coconut milk is $1.69 per can or 85c per serve
- Peanuts were $2.99 but we only used half, or 75c per serve
- Potato adds 25c per serve
- Peal onion adds 20c per serve.
Tonight’s dinner was $9.62 per serve and very tasty, as always.