More toasted sandwiches. A salami, sun-dried tomatoes and labné repeat and baked beans with cheese as a new option. Baked beans and cheese are a staple in the Australian jaffle making scene.
- Two slices of bread are 32c per serve
- 12 slices of yoghurt cheese are $4.79 and we shared two or 40c per serve
- Trader Joes Giant Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce cost $1.99 and we used half or 50c per serve.
- The salami was $3.49 and we used under a quarter or 30c per serve
- The sun dried tomatoes were $5.99 and we used about 1/6 or 50c per serve
- Add 30c for labné and butter.
Today’s lunch was satisfying and tasty for $2.22 per serve.
We met up with a friend at our favorite Thai restaurant – Krua Thai – and shared roast duck, eggplant and pork and tom ka gai. Tonights tom ka gai was notably creamier and tastier than previous visits, perhaps from the addition of kefir lime leaves into the mix?
Tonight’s meal cost $14.00 per serve.