More toasted sandwiches including left overs from last night.
- Two slices of bread are 32c per serve
- 12 slices of yoghurt cheese are $4.79 and we shared two or 40c per serve
- Add 33c for Wildbrine Madras Curry and Cauliflower Sauerkraut salad
- The lamb and lentil mix is $3.00 per serve and we used under 1/4 or 38c per serve (with some of the tahini dressing).
Todays sandwiches were both interesting and tasty for $1.43 per serve.
Thursday night steak night! Tonight a dry aged NY strip steak with an interesting beet, orange, watercress and halloumi salad.
- The dry aged NY Strip Steak was $19.80 or $9.90 per serve
- The halloumi was $5.08 or $2.53 per serve
- Organic beets were $2.45 or $1.23 per serve
- Living watercress is $1.79 and we used half or 45c per serve
- Add 15c for dressing.
Tonight’s steak was perfectly cooked and the salad is a great complement, except we felt that feta would be a better cheese choice than halloumi. A good meal, if a little expensive, at $14.26 per serve.