For lunch we sliced up some of the corned beef and built it on top of a wrap smeared with mayo and shrimp sauce (for a fake Russian dressing) and topped with sliced Swiss cheese. We stuffed the wrap too full, but otherwise they were excellent.
- The quesadilla tortillas were $1.99 for a pack of six, or 34c per serve
- The corned beef serve is $3.54 and we used about ¾ of a serve in each wrap, or $2.65 per serve
- Gouda slices are 12 for $3.99 or 17c per serve
- The Bubbies (natural) Sauerkraut is expensive at $6.99 or 22c per serve, but it is a very superior sauerkraut without the bad odor of most sauerkraut
- Add 20c for mayo and shrimp sauce.
A tasty wrap for $3.58 per serve.
The combination of cooler weather, and thin pork chops, made pan frying a better choice. We served with more of the Japanese Ratatouille from a couple of nights ago.
- The pork chops were $6.22 per serve
- The ratatouille is $2.02 per serve.
A filling and satisfying meal with a good meat/vegetable balance for $8.24 per serve.