For something a little unusual to use the very last of that heirloom tomato, we created a cream cheese (labné), smoked salmon, capers and tomato wrap. Unconventional but it tasted fine.
- The quesadilla tortillas were $1.99 for a pack of six, or 34c per serve
- The heirloom tomato was $3.78 and we used about ¼ or 48c per serve
- The smoked salmon was $6.99 or $3.50 per serve
- Add 25c for capers and labné.
Lunch today was tasty for $4.57 per serve.
A simple steak and salad meal. NY Strip steak from our Prather Ranch delivery, and a Taylor Farms chopped Kale Salad.
- The steak was $20.24 or $10.12 per serve
- The salad was $3.49 or $1.75 per serve.
The steak was perfectly grilled and tasty but we didn’t really enjoy the salad. An okay meal for $11.87 per serve.