For the first time in months we didn’t toast our sandwich! Today’s ham, avocado and mustard sandwiches were enjoyed outside.
- Two slices of bread are 32c per serve
- The bake ham is 63c per serve and we had ⅛ serve each, or 8c per serve.
- The avocados are $2.99 for five, or 30c per serve
- Add 20c for mustard aioli.
Today’s sandwich needed a little crunch but was otherwise okay for 90c per serve.
For dinner we returned to a favorite: black pepper beef with brown rice.
- Just over a pound of “beef for fajita” from our Prather Ranch delivery was $14.13 or $7.06 per serve
- The pack of bell peppers was $2.49 or $1.25 per serve
- Onion and garlic add 25c per serve
- Add 50c for the other ingredients
- Add 33c for brown rice.
Dinner tonight was very acceptable: tasty and filling without being amazing! Not bad for $9.39 per serve