Today we toasted two identical sandwiches stuffed with “buffalo” chicken breast, moon touched tomatoes and Swiss cheese. With a little smear of the garlic spread it made a really tasty sandwich.
- Two slices of bread are 32c per serve
- Tomatoes add 40c per serve
- The chicken breast is $5.99 for 8 oz and we shared 4 oz or $1.50 per serve
- Add 45c for butter and garlic dip.
A tasty toasty for $2.67 per serve.
For dinner we picked a New York Strip Steak from our meat delivery and paired it with grilled asparagus and crash hot potatoes.
- The steak was $19.97 or $9.99 per serve
- The asparagus was $5.14 but we used just under half, or $1.25 per serve
- The purple potatoes were $2.99 or $1.50 per serve.
A great steak, perfect potatoes and exceptionally good asparagus for $12.74 per serve!