We did another do-over of the canned asparagus and Swiss with more salt and fresh lemon juice, and another sandwich of moon touched tomatoes with Swiss.
- Sprouted Rye bread is 32c per serve
- The asparagus is $3.29 for the can, but we used only 1/5 or 33c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 66c per serve
- The moon touched tomato adds 15c per serve
- Add 45c for butter and garlic dip.
Lunch today cost $1.91 per serve. While the canned asparagus is better with salt and lemon juice, it still tastes like canned vegetables. We will probably not repeat it!
Foodie Greg was on a restricted diet due to some dental work, and had cold soup. Foodie Philip finished the remaining serve of Peruvian Peppercorn beef and soba noodles for $5.94 per serve.