We rather like the tuna pouches (on special 5 for $10), and the tomato and Swiss is always a favorite.
- The tuna was $2.00 or $1.00 per serve
- Sprouted Rye bread is 32c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 33c per serve
- The moon touched tomato adds 15c per serve
- Add 45c for butter and garlic dip.
Today’s sandwiches were enjoyable, if messy, for $2.25 per serve.
For dinner we simply reheated the remaining pulled pork and served it with the balance of the corn and black bean salad. Still a great meal for $4.29 per serve.