A different tuna pouch, but still with capers and Swiss and a return to a favorite: tomato, mayo and Swiss.
- Five kumato were $3.49 and we used one per sandwich, or 70c per serve
- The tuna was $2.00 or $1.00 per serve
- Sprouted Rye bread is 32c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 33c per serve
- Add 45c for butter, mayo and capers.
A pair of good sandwiches for $2.80 per serve.
Thursday night grill night, and fortunately our Keller Crafted meat box arrived right on time with tonight’s rib eye! Served with a simple salad of balsamic drizzled beets, feta and pomegranate seeds, it was really good.
- The rib eye was $16.20 or $8.10 per serve
- The French feta is $9.99 for 10.5 oz and we shared 1/6 or 42c per serve
- The pomegranate seeds were $4.99 and we used half, or $1.25 per serve
- Peeled baby beets were $1.99 or $1.00 per serve.
At medium rare Foodie Philip slightly overcooked the steak but it was good anyway, and the salad had a great combination of earthiness, sweetness and acid from the balsamic drizzled beets all balanced with the slightly funky saltiness of the feta. Not a bad steak and salad for $10.77 per serve.