Back to the sweet and spicy tuna pouch, but still with shallot and Swiss and a return to a favorite: tomato, mayo and Swiss.
- Five kumato were $3.49 and we used one per sandwich, or 70c per serve
- The tuna was $2.00 or $1.00 per serve
- Sprouted Rye bread is 32c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 33c per serve
- Add 45c for butter, mayo and shallot.
A pair of good sandwiches for $2.80 per serve.
The hot weather continues to inspire salads, and being Friday (a fish meal in some Christian traditions) so we returned to our smoked salmon “Cobb” style salad. We dropped the bacon because, with smoked salmon, we didn’t want two salty elements in the dish. The burrata also replaced the salty cheese element.
- Smoked salmon is $5.99 for the 4oz pack or $3.00 a serve
- A pastured egg is 50c
- The cherry tomatoes were $3.49 and we used about half, or 88c per serve
- Add 20c for spinach
- The avocado was $1.49 or 75c per serve
- The burrata is $4.99, or $2.50 per serve.
This is a great variation on a Cobb for $7.33 per serve.