For lunch we took another three eggs and scrambled them. Toward the end we mixed in one serve of last night’s Ground Beef, Garlic, Spinach and Egg dish, which made a much more satisfying dish.
- The beef dish is $4.69 per full serve but we shared one, or $2.35 per serve
- Three eggs are $1.50 or 75c per serve.
This version was much more satisfying for $3.10 per serve.
Tonight we took the remaining shredded beef and put it on top of cauliflower gnocchi with a creamy blue cheese sauce.
- The shredded beef is $2.61 per serve
- The gnocchi was $2.69 or $1.35 per serve
- Blue cheese crumbles were $3.49 and we used half or 87c per serve
- Heavy cream is $3.29 per pint, but we used only ¼ or 42c per serve
- Organic frozen peas were $1.99 per pack or 50c per serve
- Add 30c for other ingredients.
A very tasty meal for $6.05 per serve.