A smoked tuna pouch went into a melt with capers and Swiss cheese. The second sandwich was turkey breast, moon touched tomatoes and Swiss. Toasted and shared for a little variety in the meal.
- The rye bread is 32c per serve
- The pouch is $1.99, or $1.00 per serve
- The turkey breast is $2.99 for 8 oz and two went on the sandwich, or 76c per serve
- The tomato adds 25c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 33c per serve
- Add 35c for garlic spread and butter.
A couple of good sandwiches for $3.01 per serve.
Tonight was our monthly LACPUG meeting with pizza afterward where we all contribute $10 each.