With some of the apple bacon slaw still available we smeared a wrap with garlic spread, distributed the salad and topped with crumbled cheddar.
- The wraps are $3.99 for six, or 67c per serve
- The cheddar is $5.49 and we shared about ⅓ or 92c per serve
- Garlic spread adds 25c per serve
- A half serve of the salad is 82c each.
It turned out to be a pretty good wrap for $2.66 per serve.
Being Friday we seared the skin of some wild caught salmon and finished in the oven. We served with a strawberry cucumber salad, where the strawberry has been macerated in balsamic vinegar, which transforms the flavor to be very savory.
- The salmon was $8.51 or $4.26 per serve
- The strawberries were $4.99 or $2.50 per serve
- The cucumber was 36c or 18c per serve
- Add 30c for balsamic vinegar.
The salmon was very good and the salad worked well. A good meal for $7.27 per serve.