I do know the calendar, but for simplicity’s sake I did not compensate when we skipped a day traveling to Australia, so we are celebrating a day ahead of the USA.
We purchased some Blue Castillo, some cheddar, chorizo, crackers and cherries and snacked.
We only finished half of everything, so we’ll do it again tomorrow.
- The chorizo was Au$5.4o or $1.35 per serve
- Castello Blue is Au$6.12 or $1.53 per serve
- Cheddar was Au$6.79 or $1.70 per serve
- Cherries were Au$4.50 or $1.12 per serve
- Water crackers were Au$0.95 or 24c per serve
A pretty good range of food for Au$5.94 or US$4.16.
With a shared meal we contributed a spinach, strawberry and feta salad.
- Spinach was Au$6.00 or 60c per serve
- Strawberries were Au$6.00 or 60c per serve
- Danish feta, which was very smooth, was aU$7.20 or 72c per serve.
We actually had a lot left over but it was good for Au$1.92 (US$1.35) per serve.