We still had some some Blue Castillo, cheddar, chorizo, crackers and cherries so again we snacked.
- The chorizo was Au$5.4o or $1.35 per serve
- Castello Blue is Au$6.12 or $1.53 per serve
- Cheddar was Au$6.79 or $1.70 per serve
- Cherries were Au$4.50 or $1.12 per serve
- Water crackers were Au$0.95 or 24c per serve
A pretty good range of food for Au$5.94 or US$4.16.
We had the chicken legs from our supermarket chicken, and a fair amount of the Spinach, Strawberry and Feta Salad, so that was dinner.
- The Chicken was Au$2.50
- The salad was Au$1.92 per serve.
While not the most exciting meal it was satisfying for Au$4.42 (US$3.09) per serve.