For lunch we finished cooking par baked panini rolls and stuffed them with Trader Joe’s Egg Salad and some watercress.
- The panini roll is 63c per serve
- The egg salad is $3.69 for 10 oz and we used 2 oz per serve, or 92c per serve
- The watercress cost $1.96 and we shared about ¼ or 25c per serve.
We enjoyed this roll a lot for $1.80 per serve.
A simple meal featuring some Trader Joe’s Bavarian Bratwurst and an Apple Bacon Slaw, this time with radicchio instead of cabbage. We will get four serves from the salad.
- The bratwurst are $3.49 for the pack, or $1.75 per serve
- Bacon was $4.99 and we used four of 10 slices, or 50c per serve
- The radicchio was $1.76 or 44c per serve
- The Envy apple was $1.38 or 35c per serve
- Add 20c for apple cider vinegar and seasoning.
A simple, but very enjoyable meal for $3.24 per serve.