For lunch we finished baking two panini roll, stuffed in some Swiss cheese and filled with hot Bacon and Black Bean Chili.
- The roll is 63c
- The chili has been accounted for in other meals
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 34c per serve.
While a little messy, this was really tasty for 97c per serve.
We often get cubed pork in our Keller Crafted meat box, and it’s a challenge to find something interesting to do with it, so tonight we tried a new recipe: Chunky Pork and Apple Stew. There will be four serves.
- The pork was $8.99 or $2.25 per serve
- A can of coconut milk was $1.69 or 43c per serve
- Bacon is $4.99 for the pack and we used 40%, or 50c per serve
- The sweet potato was $1.97 or 49c per serve
- The Apples were $5.31 or $1.33 per serve
- Chicken Broth is $1.99 or 50c per serve
- We substituted hard cider with sherry and apple cider vinegar for 20c per serve
- Add 50c per serve for seasoning, onion and mustard.
We chose to serve without any filler. This was pretty good for $5.70 per serve.