While our lunches over all are quite varied, sometimes we end up repeating the same sandwiches, like today’s two. One with turkey breast, Swiss and sun dried tomato paste and the other with Sweet & Spicy Tuna and Swiss.
- Sprouted rye bread is 32c per serve
- The tuna pouch was $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 34c per serve
- Add 40c for butter, and sun dried tomato spread.
Lunch was pretty decent for $2.06 per serve.
Being Meatless Monday and without much time to plan, we returned to our staple: Vegetable Gyoza and Ginger Miso Broth
- The Miso Ginger broth was $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- The gyoza were $3.99, or $2.00 per serve
- Add 20c for seasonings.
- A pastured egg is 51c.
A great tasting, simple and quick meal for $3.71 per serve.