For lunch we had another serve of the split pea soup and again paired it with a par baked rustic panini roll.
The soup cost 43c per serve, and with the roll, $1.06 per serve.
On a day of do-overs we finished the Cottage Pie from a few nights ago.
- The ground beef is $10.16 or $2.54 per serve
- The potatoes were $2.20 or 55c per serve
- Add 35c for carrot, onion and celery
- Beef stock is $1.99 but we used ¼ or 13c per serve
- Add 20c per serve for butter
- Add 30c per serve for flour and seasonings.
It was definitely warming and filling for $4.07 per serve.