For lunch we finished the par baked panini roll and stuffed it with egg salad and watercress.
- The panini roll is 63c per serve
- The egg salad is $3.69 for 10 oz and we used 2 oz per serve, or 92c per serve
- The watercress cost $1.99 and we shared about 1/8 or 12c per serve.
We enjoyed this roll a lot for $1.67 per serve.
Because of our crazy schedule this last week, we had “Thursday night steak night” on Saturday! The weather is warming so tonight’s rib eye was grilled to perfection on the outside grill. We served with an Endive, Blue Cheese and Truffled Almond Salad with a Apple Cider Vinegar dressing
- At 10 oz the rib eye is $8.10 per serve
- The endive were $2.69 or $1.35 per serve
- The truffled almonds were $5.99, but we used about ¼ or 75c per serve
- Blue cheese crumbles are $3.49 and we used about ¼ or 44c per serve
- Add 30c for apple cider vinegar and oil for the dressing.
A great meal for $10.94 per serve.