For lunch we heated the remaining Popeye’s Fried Chicken and served it with a Spicy Pepper and Corn Salad from Ralph’s.
- The salad $4.19 or $2.20 per serve
- A 10 piece special was $13.98 and we had two piece each, or $2.80 per serve.
A nice lunch for $5.00 per serve.
Easter is one of the few times a year when Leg Ham comes on “loss leader” special, so we always take advantage of it. Today we baked it and served with Choucroute.
- The ham was $10.22 and we’ll get at least 10 serves, or $1.02 per serve
- The Sauerkraut was $7.99 but we used ⅓ or $1.33 per serve
- The apple was 51c or 26c per serve
- The carrots were $1.99 but we used half for four serves, or 25c per serve
- Add 20c for sherry and other ingredients.
The ham turned out particularly well as did the choucroute. We enjoyed both for $3.06 per serve.