For lunch we took a wholemeal wrap and stuffed it with Egg Salad and grilled Asparagus.
- The wraps were $3.99 for six, or 67c per serve
- The egg salad is $3.69 for 10 oz and we used 2 oz per serve, or 92c per serve
- The asparagus was $2.59 but we used ⅓, or 43c per serve.
The wrap worked well and tasted fine for $2.02 per serve.
Being “Fishy Friday” we chose a Coconut-Curry recipe and served with pre-cooked Mussels.
- The mussels were $2.99 or $1.50 per serve
- The bell pepper was $1.02 or 51c per serve
- Coconut milk was $1.89 or 95c per serve
- The shallots was 78c and we shared one, or 39c per serve
- Add 55c per serve for fish sauce, garlic, ginger and seasoning
- A rustic panini roll was 63c.
The curry is full of flavor and, while the mussels are tasty, they were the least interesting part of the curry. Overall, a good meal for $4.53 per serve.