One serve of brisket left and what better to do than pack it into a hot panini roll with Tabouli and Béarnaise sauce?
- The brisket was $4.58 per serve and we shared a serve, or $2.29 per serve
- The roll is 63c
- The Béarnaise sauce was $3.29 and we used less than ¼, or 42c per serve
- The Tabouli was $2.69 and we used about ½ or 67c per serve.
The cold brisket was more like cold roast beef than our previous experience of brisket. Overall the roll was really tasty for $3.38 per serve.
Tonight we cleared out the refrigerator. Foodie Philip finished the Jambalaya while Foodie Greg finished the Frittata.
- The Frittata is $3.93 per serve
- The Jambalaya without Shrimp is $3.23 per serve.
Tonight’s meal was an average of $3.58 per serve.