Once again we finished some par-baked Panini Rolls and stuffed them with Egg Salad and Sprouts.
- The panini roll is 63c per serve
- The egg salad is $3.69 for 10 oz and we used 2 oz per serve, or 92c per serve
- The sprouts cost $1.99 and we shared about 1/8 or 12c per serve.
We still enjoyed this roll a lot for $1.67 per serve.
We still had half the Caramelized Beef, so we heated it and served on a Vietnamese inspired salad.
- The Beef is $2.41 per serve
- Savoy Cabbage was $1.63 and we used about half, or 41c per serve
- Carrots were $1.50 and we used half, or 36c per serve
- Add 15c for seasoning.
The beef complemented the salad well and made a good meal for $3.33 per serve.