Today’s sandwiches used up the remaining Heirloom Tomato and finished our current supply of Old Crock Cheddar. The Smoked Tuna pouch paired well with the sprouts adding some crunch.
- The Tuna pouch was on special for $1.00 or 50c per serve
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 66c per serve
- The Heirloom Tomato was $1.92 and we used the remaining half, or 48c per serve
- The sprouts cost $1.99 and we shared about 1/8 or 6c per serve
- The Old Crock cheddar was $5.45 or 45c per serve
- Add 30c for the Garlic Spread.
Each sandwich had it’s own flavor and it’s good to sample two sandwiches at lunch, for $2.45 per serve.
A simple weekend dinner using the BBQ Chicken Legs and serving it with a Roast Garlic Chopped Salad kit.
- The Chicken Leg (thigh and drumstick) is $1.75 per serve
- The Salad Kit was $3.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Add 30c for Garlic Spread.
The salad had a flavorsome dressing with crouton dust that provided a textural change. The Garlic Spread really enhances the chicken – think Zankou Chicken – and elevated the meal for $3.05 per serve.