A trip to Jon’s always results in a BBQ Chicken, Heirloom Tomato and fresh Baguette. Add some garlic spread and it’s a great meal.
- The Chicken is $6.99 and we shared a breast, or 88c per serve
- The Baguette is $2.79 and we shared half, or 70c per serve
- The Heirloom Tomato was $1.56 or 78c per serve
- Add 20c per serve for garlic spread.
As always great ingredients make for a great sandwich and this is a good one for $2.56 per serve.
We struggle on how to best use our ground pork that comes as part of our Keller Crafted meat box. One of our favorite ways to use it is as a Caramelized Pork Bowl
- The ground pork was $8.35 and we’ll get four serves from that, or $2.09 per serve
- Add 40c for ginger, shallot, garlic and chili, etc
- Add 10c for grated carrot
- Soba noodles add 40c per serve .
The wet and spicy sprouts are a perfect balance for the spicy meat mix to create a great meal for $2.99 per serve.