The Kumato & Cheddar sandwich is a regular at the moment, and a Tuna and Sprouts complements with variety.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 66c per serve
- The Smoked Tuna is on special for $1.00 or 50c per serve
- The sprouts cost $1.99 and we shared about 1/8 or 6c per serve
- The Old Crock cheddar was $5.45 or 68c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we each had one, or 35c per serve
- Add 20c for Garlic Spread.
Two good sandwiches for $2.45 per serve.
We had originally planned the Tom Kha Moo for Sunday night, but it was too hot for soup, so we substituted the Rissole Rolls instead. The meat was defrosted so our Meatless Monday is postponed to Tuesday while tonight we enjoy the Tom Kah Moo.
We did not serve with rice, so only got two serves from the recipe, although we had a lot of the flavorsome liquid left over.
- The pork shoulder is $8.25, or $4.12 per serve
- A can of coconut milk is $1.89 or 95c per serve
- Mushrooms were $3.99 each, or $2.00 per serve
- Chicken bone broth is $3.49 or $1.75 per serve
- Lemon grass was 12c or 9c per serve
- Limes were 49c or 25c per serve
- Add 25c for seasonings.
The pork was very tender and the broth flavorsome for $7.66 per serve.