For the first time in ages we had toasted sandwiches. On one we had Smoked Turkey Breast with Avocado, Sun Dried Tomato and Swiss; on the other Spicy Tuna, Capers and Swiss.
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 66c per serve
- The tuna pouch was $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 34c per serve
- Avocado is 50c per serve
- Add 30c for butter, capers and garlic spread.
It’s not quite toasted sandwich season, but it was a nice change for $2.80 per serve.
We had been trying to smoke and eat some thin cut Pork Chops from our Keller Crafted meat box since Thursday, but circumstances kept intervening. Tonight we smoked then pan fried the Pork Chops and served with a variation on Nigella Lawson’s Double Potato Halloumi Bake, but with only Sweet Potato.
- The Sweet Potato Halloumi Bake is $1.34 per serve
- The pork chops are $10.30 or $5.15 per serve.
The Pork Chops took on a great smokey flavor and were then perfectly cooked in the pan and paired with the Sheet Pan Bake for $6.49 per serve.