For Lunch we fried off some Bacon and blistered some Cherry Tomatoes. We then scrambled eggs and stacked it all on Toast.
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 33c per serve
- Two eggs each are $1.02 per serve
- A Rasher or Bacon is 67c per serve
- The cherry tomatoes were $2.99 and we used 1/3 or 50c per serve.
A good Sunday lunch for $2.52 per serve.
We returned to the Spanish-Style Meatloaf with a mix of ground pork and ground Turkey. Although we skipped the cheese, we will get four serves from this meatloaf.
- The pork came from our Keller Crafted meat delivery – 1 lb of ground pork cost $8.31 or $2.08 per serve
- The Ground Turkey was $2.99 or 50c per serve
- The potato was 75c or 19c per serve
- The orange bell pepper was $1.99 or 50c per serve
- Instead of white bread we used Panko breadcrumbs at $2.99 for 16oz and we used 8oz or 37c per serve
- An pastured egg is 51c or 13c per serve
- Add 30c per serve for paprika, onion, garlic, thyme and seasoning
- The Black Beans are 50c per serve.
The combination of smoked paprika and pork made this very reminiscent of dry chorizo, except with a much lighter texture and it paired well with the Black Beans for $4.57 per serve.