Since we had so much White Chili we made Nachos.
- The Corn Chips were $1.99 and we used about ⅓, or 33c per serve
- The Creamy Corn and Chorizo Chili was $2.89 per serve, but we used only half a serve each, or $1.45 per serve
- The Quesadilla Cheese was $2.69 and we used ¼ or 34c per serve.
A nice variation on lunch that turned out to be pretty tasty for $2.12 per serve.
In order to use the ‘stir-fry’ beef from our meat box, we did a Swiss Chard and Shiitake Beef Stir Fry.
- The Beef cost $14.41 for a full pound of beef, or $7.21 per very generous serve
- The Swiss Chard was $2.49 and we used half, or 63c per serve
- The Mushrooms were $3.99 or $2.00 per serve
- The Bell Pepper was 99c or 50c per serve
- Soba Noodles are $3.29 and we used about ⅓ or 55c per serve
- Add 30c per serve for seasoning.
An expensive, but decent Stir-fry, for $10.89 per serve.