We repeated yesterday’s lunch of toasted Smoked Turkey Breast, Swiss and Kumato toasted sandwiches.
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 77c per serve
- Swiss is 34c per slice
- The Smoked Turkey Breast is 58c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we had one each, or 70c per serve
- Add 30c for Garlic Spread.
A decent sandwich for $2.69 per serve.
We once again had some odd “ends” of Fillet so we diced it and prepared it in a Black Pepper Beef with Black Rice.
- Keller Crafted no longer put pricing not he package, so we estimate the Fillet to be about $5.40 per serve
- Bell Peppers were 95c or 48c per serve
- Chipotle powder adds 10c per serve
- Onion and garlic add 25c per serve
- Brown Rice adds 33c per serve
- Add 50c for the other ingredients.
This was definitely better with the Fillet and very enjoyable for $7.36 per serve.