For lunch we finished the Apple by each having a Smokey Cheddar and Apple sandwich, except we swapped out Mustard for the Garlic Spread.
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 77c per serve
- The Old Crock Smokey Cheddar was $5.95 or 75c per serve
- The Fuji Apple was 36c and each had ¼, or 9c per serve
- Add 20c for Mustard.
A very nice balance of smokey, sweet and tart for $1.81 per serve.
Foodie Greg picked up some Indian Simmer Sauces, so tonight we added onion and Fresh Peas to the Butter Marsala simmer sauce, and when it was hot, used it to poach some Shrimp.
- 1 lb of shrimp is $10.99, or $2.75 per serve
- The Garlic Naan was $3.49 or $1.75 per serve
- The Butter Marsala simmer sauce was $4.99 but after special offers and Prime discount it cost $3.60 or $1.80 per serve
- The Peas add 40c per serve.
The Butter Marsala sauce was very tasty, and went well with the Peas and Shrimp to make a very tasty and satisfying meal for $6.70 per serve.