The final meal from our Roast Chicken used the breast in a hot Panini Roll with Avocado and Garlic Spread.
- The Panini Roll is 63c per serve
- The Breast is $1.75 or 88c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we shared one one each, or 35c per serve
- The avocado was four for $2.99 and we shared one, or 38c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
A decent sandwich for $2.64 per serve.
Being Thursday night we had New York Strip Steak that we sous vidé to perfect medium rare, then seared it in a skillet briefly. The Garlic Butter Mushrooms are simple, but very tasty and the Sugar Snap Peas provide a fresh, crunchy note to the meal.
- The NY Strip Steak was $20.18 or $10.09 per serve
- The Sugar Snap Peas were $2.49 and we used half, or 63c per serve
- The Baby Bella Mushrooms were $1.49 or 75c per serve
- Add 50c for Butter and Capers.
A great steak, perfectly cooked, and flavorsome sides for $11.97 per serve.