We almost repeated yesterday’s sandwich but substituted a Tuna pack instead.
- Five Bagels were $2.89 or 58c per serve
- The avocado was four for $2.99 and we shared one, or 38c per serve
- Tuna pouches are 99c per serve
- The Sprouts are $2.99 and we use ¼ per sandwich, or 38c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
Another decent sandwich for $2.73 per serve. Foodie Philip had the Sweet & Spicy Tuna, while Foodie Greg was less impressed with plain Tuna.
Tonight we had simple stir-fry using the Pork from our meat box.
Always looking for ways to use Ground Pork or Ground Beef, we settled on a new recipe: Pork with Caramelized Mushrooms and Peas. We substituted edamame for snow peas tonight.
- The pork came from our meat delivery – 1 lb of ground pork cost $8.31 or $4.16 per serve
- The Mushrooms were $2.49, or $1.25 per serve
- The Sprouts are $2.99 and we used half, or 75c per serve
- Add 40c for other ingredients
- Shelled edamame was $1.29 or 33c per serve.
This was a pretty tasty stir fry for $6.89 per serve.