We had some Garlic Naan so we made pseudo pizza by topping it with Garlic Spread, Tomato, Crumbled Feta and topped with Smoked Gouda.
- The Garlic Naan was $3.49 or $1.75 per serve
- Add 50c for Garlic Spread
- Add 90c for Smoked Gouda
- Add 20c for Tomatoes
- Feta adds 82c per serve.
A nice change, and a decent lunch, for $4.17 per serve.
One of our favorite things to get in our meat delivery are the Berkshire Pork Loin Chops. Last month’s were exceptional and tonights as good. We have the technique down – temperature and process – for the perfect result every time.
- The Pork Chops were about $9.70 per serve
- Giant Beans were $14.85 for one pound, and we used half, or $1.85 per serve
- The Tomatoes were 90c per can or 23c per serve
- Wine adds 30c per serve
- Add 50c for Onion, Garlic, Pepper Flakes and other ingredients.
The Pork Chop was perfectly cooked and very juicy, and the Beans were a tasty side. The Giant Beans had a really creamy texture. A very good meal for $12.58 per serve.