We reheated the remaining two Rissoles as we finished baking the Panini Rolls. Spinach and Carolina BBQ Sauce finished the meal.
- A Rissole is $1.19 per serve
- The Panini Roll is 63c per serve
- Spinach was $1.49 or 38c per serve
- Add 10c for Carolina BBQ sauce.
As a variation on an Australian Classic, it hit elements of comfort food, while being a modern, local interpretation for $2.30 per serve.
Being Meatless Monday we did Baked Beans on Toast, with the remaining Giant Beans in Tomato Sauce.
- The Giant Beans in Tomato Sauce were $2.88 per serve
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 33c per serve
- Large Eggs are 21c each, or an average of 32c per serve.
The Beans were even better tonight, rounding out a decent meal for $3.53 per serve.