Two pretty ordinary sandwiches today: Sweet & Spicy Tuna on one, Tomato and Deli Ham on the other.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 67c per serve
- The Tuna is 99c or 50c per serve
- Tomato adds 35c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 55c per serve
- Add 50c for Garlic Spread.
Decent, tasty sandwiches for $2.57 per serve.
WhWe’ve had various Antipasto style salads in the past, this variation with Marinated Cauliflower is the one we keep coming back to. We will get four serves.
- Cauliflower florets were $2.49 or 63c per serve
- Kalamata Olive were $2.99, but we shared ¼, or 38c per serve
- Fire Roasted Yellow and Red Peppers were $1.99 and we shared ¼ or 25c per serve
- Sliced Salami was $4.29 for the tray, or $1.08 per serve
- Add 38c per serve for marinade ingredients and capers.
A very filling and flavorsome meal for $2.72 per serve.