Since Foodie Greg was shopping at Whole Foods he picked up a box of Avocado Roll and one of Albacore Tune Sashimi for $10.74 per serve.
Our changed shopping patten puts us more at Aldi than Trader Joe’s so it was time to try the Aldi Bratwurst along with an Apple Bacon Slaw.
- Beer Bratwurst were $4.49 or $2.25 per serve
- Bacon was $4.99 and we used four of 10 slices, or 50c per serve
- The Nappa Cabbage was $3.57, but we used about ⅛ or 22c per serve
- The Envy apple was $1.38 or 35c per serve
- Add 20c for apple cider vinegar and seasoning.
The Aldi Bratwurst were different from, but definitely as good as the Trader Joe’s version. This was a pretty good meal for $3.52 per serve.