For lunch we finished the Creamy Ham & Mushroom Orzo from two nights ago for $1.41 per serve. It sure tastes like more than $1.41 per serve!
Thursday night Steak night tonight was a Rib Eye seared in a hot pan, with oven-baked Steak Fries and a Garden Salad.
- The Rib Eye from our Keller Crafted meat box is around $8.41 per serve
- The Steak Fries were $1.65 and we used about half, or 42c per serve
- Spinach adds 35c per serve
- The cherry tomatoes were $2.99 and we used 1/4 or 38c per serve
- Add 15c for dressing ingredients.
The Steak was flavorsome and cooked perfectly. The Fries were a little disappointing, ending up more baked than fried. All in all, a decent meal for $9.71 per serve.