As much as we don’t want to be out of the house, we also want to support local restaurants so they stay in business. Today we picked up a Bahn Mi from Pho Saigon 1, for $10.00 with tax and tip.
We still have Ham, so we used it as the center piece of a Cobb Style Salad.
- We shared a serve of ham for 14c per serve
- The Burrata was $4.99 or $2.50 per serve
- Large Eggs are 21c per serve
- Organic Spinach was $1.99 and we used about ¼ or 25c per serve
- Avocados were 31c or 16c per serve
- The Grape tomatoes cost $1.79 or 45c per serve
- Add 40c for Olive Oil and Balsamic Glaze.
An excellent Salad for $4.11 per serve/