For variety we did a Smokey Cheddar and Deli Ham Bagel with Tomato.
- The Brioche Bagels are $2.89 for five, or 58c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar adds 36c per serve
- The Ham is $3.29 per pack and we used 1/6 per Bagel, or 55c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we had one each, or 70c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
The Brioche Bagels make a decent sandwich for $2.59 per serve.
After enjoying the Aldi Beer Bratwurst recently we decided to try their regular version, again with Apple Bacon Slaw.
- Bratwurst were $4.49 or $2.25 per serve
- Bacon was $4.99 and we used four of 10 slices, or 50c per serve
- The Endive was $2.69, or $1.35 per serve
- The Apple was $1.38 or 35c per serve
- Add 20c for apple cider vinegar and seasoning.
We decided we preferred the Beer Bratwurst as there’s an element in the regular Bratwurst spicing that we didn’t particularly like. The Endive brings more flavor, and bitterness, than the Nappa Cabbage. Still a good meal for $4.65 per serve.