For lunch we heated a Rissole each and put it in a hot Panini Roll with Smoked Cheddar and Tomato.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- Rissole is $1.02 per serve
- Smokey Cheddar is 36c per serve
- Tomato adds 65c per serve
- Add 30c for Garlic Spread.
A tasty roll for $2.96 per serve.
Thursday night’s steak was a Rib Eye served with Garden Salad and Steak Fries.
- The Rib Eye from our Keller Crafted meat box is around $8.41 per serve
- The Steak Fries were $1.65 and we used about half, or 42c per serve
- Spinach adds 35c per serve
- The cherry tomatoes were $2.99 and we used 1/4 or 38c per serve
- Add 15c for dressing ingredients.
A tasty meal for $9.71 per serve.