While apparently not truly an “English Breakfast” we grew up thinking Bacon, Baked Beans and Eggs on Toast was British in origin.
- Bacon was $4.99 and we used four of 10 slices, or 50c per serve
- Aldi 12 Grain Bread is 22c per slice
- Trader Joes Giant Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce cost $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- A Free Range Large Egg is 21c per serve.
While the Free Range Egg isn’t similar to our preferred Pastured Eggs, it was still a good meal for $1.92 per serve.
Tonight’s simple Fishy Friday meal was a Salmon Filet on Soyccotash, which is Succotash with Edamame.
- The Salmon Fillets were $7.80 for two or $3.90 per serve
- The Soyccotash was $2.29 and we used half, or 58c per serve.
This is a very simple, quick and tasty meal for $4.48 per serve.