When you open a can of Sardines, Trout or other protein, it makes two full sandwiches. Today we paired Sardines with Neufchatel Cheese.
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Skinless, boneless sardines in water are $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- An ounce of Neufchatel is 13c
- Add 50c for Garlic Spread.
A little underwhelming as these were not the best sardines, for $2.37 per serve.
Being Meatless Monday we opted for a simple salad of Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Pickled Beets and Caramelized Onion Cheddar.
- Beer Bratwurst were $4.49 or $2.25 per serve
- Spinach was $1.49 or 38c per serve
- The cherry tomatoes were $2.99 and we used half or 75c per serve
- We used about ⅓ of the $5.75 Caramelized Onion Cheddar, or 96c per serve
A nice meal for $2.37 per serve.