For lunch we reheated the remaining Rissoles and stuffed them in a hot Panini Roll with Swiss Cheese, Kumato and Carolina BBQ Sauce.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- A serve of Rissoles is $3.51 and shared it, or $1.76 per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we shared one, or 35c per serve
- A slice of Swiss is 34c
- Add 10c for Carolina BBQ Sauce.
A tasty sandwich enjoyed in the sunshine for $3.18 per serve.
A recipe we’d like before – Greek Drunken Pork Stew -definitely feels like a cultural mashup when served with Rice and Beans!
- The pork was $8.99 or $3.00 per serve
- Red wine adds 50c or 17c per serve
- Canned Tomatoes are 99c, or 33c per serve
- Add 40c for the other ingredients
- Brown rice adds 33c per serve
- Pinto beans are 50c per serve.
After a four hour cook, the pork is incredibly tender and the sauce has reduced to an intensely flavorsome liquid, balanced with Rice and Beans for $4.73 per serve.