We reheated the third serve of Drunken Pork Stew and packed it into a hot Panini Roll.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- The Pork Stew is $3.90, or $1.95 per serve.
A very tasty roll for $2.58 per serve.
It was time to revisit Soutzoukakia. Once again we used one can of fire roasted crushed tomato, and a can of Trader Joe’s Grecian Style Eggplant,Tomato and Onion. This is an excellent addition and it really elevated this dish. We cannot recommend it highly enough.
- Ground lamb was $9.99 or $4.50 per serve
- An egg is 24c or 12c per serve
- 8 oz Panko breadcrumbs are $2.99 and we used half, or 75c per serveParmesan is $3.99 for 8oz and we shared 2 oz or 50c per serve
- 1/4 cup and a tablespoon of red wine – halved – is 34c per serve
- Canned crushed tomatoes were 49c for the can, or 25c per serve
- The eggplant, tomato and onion is $2.49 or $1.25 per serve
- Onions, shallot and garlic adds 25c per serve
- Parsley was 33c or 16c per serve
- Fresh mint came from our garden
- Tomato paste comes in a 90c can, but we used 1/8 or 5c per serve
- The farrow was $1.79 for the pack, but we shared ⅓ or 10c per serve
- The cherry tomatoes were $2.99 and we used half or 75c per serve
- Add 30c for seasoning.
An extremely tasty meal for $9.32 per serve.